On Apr 27, 2010, at 9:43 AM, John Duncan Yoyo wrote:
it may look like an easy win for a prosecutor who needs a run in the win column.

So why should effective law enforcement be treated with such contempt? The Prosecutor's job is to prosecute and to win cases. What is wrong with that?

Perhaps we should start a list of registered anarchists so that when your house catches fire we'll know not to send the fire department or when you get robbed we'll know not to send the police?