I transferred data from all of my floppy disks to Zips, then CDs over a dozen years ago, then to DVD, gave most of them away, but still have a few to use with my ancient computers. Problem is that my Mac SE has a broken floppy drive--only works on a network; makes a better museum piece.

I went to Ollie's <www.olliesbargainoutlet.com/> yesterday to see if they had any good DVD-RW disks left [they didn't], but they had several cases of floppy disks--CHEAP.

Floppies have been effectively obsolete for over 15 years. My 1GB flash drive is obsolete. I bought a Toshiba 40GB 1.8" microdrive for $25 last week--and it's obsolete, otherwise it wouldn't be so cheap! How many floppy disks do you need to hold one commercial movie?

Betty