Hello
     I'm sorry I didn't tell you about my trip ... I'm currently in
London,England on a short vacation as I write this ... what happened today is
unbelievable,and now I am stuck here.I got mugged at gun point on my way to the
hotel and my money,credit cards, phone and other valuables were stolen.I've
been to the embassy and the Police here but they're not helping issues at
all,they asked us to wait for 3weeks but we can't wait till then.      Thank
God they did not take my passport.I urgently need your help.I just need 2000$
dollars USD to sort out my hotel bills but i'll appreciate whatsoever you can
afford,I promise to pay you back once I get home.The hotel manager won't let us
leave until we settle the hotel bills.Am so freaked out at the moment.
    I do have cash in my account,but I can't access it right now because I had
to cancel all my credit cards that were stolen!!I'm sending this from a free
internet connection at the public library.   I will forever be grateful if you
can help me.Please respond quickly, as my flight leaves in a few hours and I
need to pay my hotel bill.Please save me from the embarrassment of not being
able to cover the charges.
Thanks

John Roschella

**   THIS LIST HAS MOVED TO YAHOO    **