Wayne Dernoncourt
> My wife said that the printing on a PDF file was squished.
> "Squished"?  I couldn't tell what was going on so I looked
> at it, the copy on the screen is fine, when she prints out,
> it's wrong.  The original text was italicized, the printed
> is bolded.  I don't know much of anything else about fonts,
> Helvetica from Times, etc.
>
> I updated her Acrobat this past weekend, I have to figure
> that this is related.  Does anyone have a clue on how to
> figure out what got whacked and how to unwhack it?
>
> All help is gratefully appreciated.

Responding to my own message...
It also seems that the kerning is messed up, the text height
may as well but that could be an optical illusion going from
italics to bold, etc.

--
Take care  | This clown speaks for himself, his job doesn't
Wayne D.   | supply this, at least not directly

**   THIS LIST HAS MOVED TO YAHOO    **
**  PLEASE JOIN THE DISCUSSION THERE **
**   Info at http://www.cguys.org/   **