Running comtypes' setup.py results in a pretty strange traceback on
Python 2.6 (recent from trunk, r64563):

python setup.py build install --install-lib=../../dependencies
Traceback (most recent call last):
 File "setup.py", line 14, in <module>
import comtypes
 File "C:\dev\build\msw\comtypes\comtypes\__init__.py", line 1166, in <m
odule>
from comtypes._comobject import COMObject
 File "C:\dev\build\msw\comtypes\comtypes\_comobject.py", line 18, in <m
odule>
from comtypes.typeinfo import IProvideClassInfo, IProvideClassInfo2
 File "C:\dev\build\msw\comtypes\comtypes\typeinfo.py", line 602, in <mo
dule>
(['out'], POINTER(POINTER(TLIBATTR)))),
SystemError: NULL result without error in PyObject_Call

Error in atexit._run_exitfuncs:
Traceback (most recent call last):
 File "C:\dev\build\msw\python\lib\atexit.py", line 24, in _run_exitfunc
   func(*targs, **kargs)
 File "C:\dev\build\msw\comtypes\comtypes\__init__.py", line 123, in shu
tdown
   sys.exc_clear()
AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'exc_clear'
Error in sys.exitfunc:
Traceback (most recent call last):
 File "C:\dev\build\msw\python\lib\atexit.py", line 24, in _run_exitfunc
func(*targs, **kargs)
 File "C:\dev\build\msw\comtypes\comtypes\__init__.py", line 123, in shu
tdown
sys.exc_clear()
AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'exc_clear'

I didn't really know where to investigate.  Anyone have any ideas on
if something is up with my setup, or if this is a real problem?

- Kevin Watters