Thanks.

Interested to know what the timeframe is now in regards to getting
dyndispatch merged in to trunk? I've been trying dyndispatch as a
replacement to win32com IDispatch for my own project, and  performance
is just the same, if not a little better.

Were there any other features that needed to be added? I'm certainly
happy with how it is at the moment.

I'd be happy to help with writing tests and or documentation if that is
something that has to be done before merging --- Obviously I am quite
keen to see this merged :)

Mick