Stephen Warren wrote:
> I notice there's no COPYING file anywhere in CVS. I believe SW under the
> GPL is supposed to include a copy (sic) of COPYING somewhere for
> reference...

Oh, it is there, just called license.txt. I'd suggest it be renamed for
consistency with other projects (since there's no history, probably not
need to involve SF; just delete/re-add).

Also, I notice that about 1/2 the files in libconcord are GPL v2 or
later and the others are GPL v3 or later. Is this intentional. Does that
make the package as a whole GPLv3+ then?