Hi all,

first of all, it seems to work for me:

$ sudo concordance -i
Concordance 0.13+CVS
Copyright 2007 Kevin Timmerman and Phil Dibowitz
This software is distributed under the GPLv3.

Requesting Identity: 100%                 done
  Model: Logitech Harmony 555 (Mocha Grande)
  Firmware Version: 2.6
  Hardware Version: 2.5
  Config Flash Used: 29% (113 of 384 KiB)

Success!

So thank you Phil and all others who worked on this.

I'm just curious, is it normal that the remote reboots into Safe mode
after a firmware upgrade?

grateful greetings,
Marcel de Jong