On Mon, June 9, 2008 3:47 am, Andreas Schulz wrote:
> Sorry, please don't take congruity 8/8.1 as my final words - looks like
> I've been a little too keen to get it out..

Just a small note on this.

I'm very happy that people are contributing to congruity, and will
certainly review your changes as soon as I can.

However, I'd prefer if you didn't label your patches as a "version" of
congruity (i.e. congruity **8/8.1**) since it isn't an official release;
doing so will just cause confusion when version 8 is actually released.
(To avoid this, I guess I'll jump to version 9 when I do next release).

Thanks!