I have a Harmony 885. It is banned from the Logitech site so can not fully test it, but from the command line I have tested communicatons and the majority of functions I can test all work. The connectivity test works also. I have also completed a small win32 gui for the command line which can be downloaded from :http://homepages.manx.net/bootlegger/games_programming.html It makes some of the testing a bit easier although its still very buggy. Has any one done any work in decoding the EZHex files and how they are compiled yet? Desperately looking forward to having a full app without the need for the logitech software/website connectivity. Is there a any lists of learnt IR codes that can be downloaded?
Regards
Jason
AM