The command I use is:
sudo concordance -v -C Connectivity.EZHex

And the output is:
Concordance 0.20
Copyright 2007 Kevin Timmerman and Phil Dibowitz
This software is distributed under the GPLv3.

Requesting Identity: Error requesting identity
Failed with error 1

Thanks!

Stu

On Wed, Oct 15, 2008 at 9:42 PM, Stephen Warren <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>wrote:

> Stuart Doherty wrote:
> > Anyway, I seem to be hitting a roadblock.  I can dump a config, I can
> > re-write that config to the remote (Harmony 550), I can request the
> > identity using the -i switch, but for some reason I can't write a config
> > I downloaded from the harmony website.  I keep getting this message back:
> >
> > Concordance 0.20
> > Copyright 2007 Kevin Timmerman and Phil Dibowitz
> > This software is distributed under the GPLv3.
> >
> > Requesting Identity: 100%                 done
> > Failed with error 1
>
> What's the exact command you're running?
>
> Try adding the "-v" command-line option; it may give more information on
> the problem.

Stuart Doherty
920 Atlantic Boulevard
Waterloo, Ontario  N2K 4L4