On Tue, Jan 06, 2009 at 11:47:37AM +0100, Fiedler Thomas wrote:
> Thanks for your Answer
>
> I have previously looked to this Site. The Firmware Update is "Almost
> Working" for this Remote  ..... says the Overview over the supported
> Models.
> "Almost Working" is not the best appellation when the Firmware Update
> not functioned. ;)
> Please understand me right ... i am not to nag (to complain ?) ar when
> the Firmware update not funktionied then its better the Overview say
> "Not Working"

I'll add a clarification to the page. The idea is that "almost working" means
"we're close, you should see support soon" and "not working" is "we haven't
started working on it yet, or are nowhere close"

Either way "working" is the only one that means "working."

--
Phil Dibowitz                             p...@ipom.com
Open Source software and tech docs        Insanity Palace of Metallica

"Never write it in C if you can do it in 'awk';
 Never do it in 'awk' if 'sed' can handle it;
 Never use 'sed' when 'tr' can do the job;
 Never invoke 'tr' when 'cat' is sufficient;
 Avoid using 'cat' whenever possible" -- Taylor's Laws of Programming