Bugs item #2786023, was opened at 2009-05-03 12:35
Message generated for change (Tracker Item Submitted) made by smokymcpot
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=978127&aid=2786023&group_id=201579

not just the latest update.
Category: Crash/Segfault
Group: None

Initial Comment:
I'm using congruity 10 (compiled from scratch). I also compiled and installed
from scratch libconcord and libconcord-python-bindings as described in
concordance's READMEs.

When starting congruity, I get an error (see attachment). Digging into the
py-files I can see, that this error is caused by libconcord.py trying to load
libconcord.so.1. In this shared object file, there is an undefined symbol:
_ZTVN10__cxxabiv120__si_class_type_infoE

Here comes my configuration:
Kubuntu 9.04
concordance 0.21
congruity 10
libusb-0.1-4 - 2:0.1.12.-13 (i386)
libusb-dev - 2:0.1.12-13 (i386)
g++ - 4:4.3.3-1ubuntu1 (i386)
g++-4.3 - 4.3.3-5ubuntu4 (i386)
libstdc++6-4.3-dev - 4.3.3-5ubuntu4 (i386)
libstdc++6 - 4.3.3-5ubuntu4 (i386)
libstdc++5 - 1:3.3.6-17ubuntu1 (i386)
python-wxgtk2.8
Python 2.6.2