I wrote the original howto in the Ubuntu forums for the build and
install of Concordance and Congruity and have updated it as necessary as
new versions of Ubuntu have appeared.  That thread recently received a
new post (http://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?t=781059&goto=newpost)
from someone saying that their Harmony could not be found under the
latest Ubuntu that appeared last week.  So I decided to also load up the
latest Ubuntu, Jaunty 9.04, and see for myself.  The builds and
installation completed without errors or warnings using the instructions
for the previous version of Ubuntu but, just like the forum poster,
Congruity complained that it couldn't find the remote:

Error connecting or finding the remote
    (libconcord function init_concord error 11)

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/local/bin/congruity", line 521, in _WorkerFunction
    False
  File "/usr/local/bin/congruity", line 132, in worker_body_connect
    libconcord.init_concord()
  File "/usr/local/lib/python2.6/dist-packages/libconcord.py", line 97, in
__call__
    raise LibConcordException(self.func_name, result)
LibConcordException: libconcord function 'init_concord' failed with error code
11 ('Error connecting or finding the remote')

Any advice?