On 07/22/2010 03:38 AM, Stephen Warren wrote:
> Attached is a patch to support the Harmony 700.
>
> Signed-Off-By: Stephen Warren <swar...@wwwdotorg.org>
>
> Note: The new prep_config/finish_config functions are technically
> required to match the Windows software. However, during my testing, I
> forgot to update congruity to call those functions, and everything
> worked as expected. Should I just rip those new functions out? That
> would significantly reduce the size of the patch, and remove the need to
> release a new congruity version too.

Thanks for all your work Stephen.

I've got a lot going on for the next 4 days, but I'll definitely get to this
next week.

--
Phil Dibowitz                             p...@ipom.com
Open Source software and tech docs        Insanity Palace of Metallica

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter
 and those who matter don't mind."
 - Dr. Seuss