Bugs item #3071382, was opened at 2010-09-19 18:21
Message generated for change (Tracker Item Submitted) made by
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=978127&aid=3071382&group_id=201579

not just the latest update.
Category: Remote Communication
Group: None

Initial Comment:
I was trying to udate the config on my Harmony 555 on Debian unstable with
concordance 0.22 and got error "Failed to upload config: Error while erasing
flash". I downloaded 0.23 but unfortunately received the same error. Here is
the full output:
---
j...@loki$ concordance -v Update.EZHex
Concordance 0.23
Copyright 2007 Kevin Timmerman and Phil Dibowitz
This software is distributed under the GPLv3.

Requesting Identity: 100%                 done
Preparing Update:                         done
Invalidating Flash:                       done
Erasing Flash:       Failed to upload config: Error while erasing flash
Failed with error 6
---

I happened to remember that the last time I used concordance was on 0.20 and
tried that version: Everything worked flawlessly and the config was updated. So
something seems to have broken between 0.20 and 0.22.

Let me know if there's some additional info I can provide.