Evening all :-)

I've just signed up to this to try a little hack around with the
Harmony One.  I realise that's unsupported as yet, and I think I might
be onto a losing battle before I even start...

I've tried compiling, but Concordance seems to expect libusb 0.1.x
rather than libusb 1.x...  (expects usb.h, not libusb.h).  Libusb 0.1
will not compile on any Mac OS greater than 10.6.2, it seems?

I've tried to build the libusb-compat-0.1 library, however that
complains about pkg-config...

Would it be possible to support libusb 1.x in Concordance (or the
library), or is that asking for a whole heap of pain?

Cheers,
Nick.

--
"Why don't you go and bother that nice Ms Rowling?" - Terry Pratchett
http://www.chiark.com