On 03/08/2011 09:09 AM, Phil Dibowitz wrote:
> Stephen -
>
> Any comments on this? I'd like to prepare to merge this to HEAD, but you're
> the primary consumer (other than me), so I'd like any input you have...

Stephen, you still alive?

I'd like to get this merged so I can release 89x and 9xx support and start
working in the full zwave support.

> On 02/19/2011 05:04 PM, Phil Dibowitz wrote:
>> On 09/22/2010 01:30 AM, Phil Dibowitz wrote:
>>> Ah, right, I missed this.
>>> For the record you can still provide status bars - one per stage, the way
>>> concordance does. But its no problem to add this.
>>
>> This has been added. Check the zwave branch.
>>
>> It's a really dead-simple API - I call the callback with a
>> LC_CB_STAGE_NUM_STAGES (0xFF) and in that case, the second argument is
>> number of stages.
>>
>> I thought of a few other ways, but they were either complicated or required
>> keeping things in sync manually, and neither appealed to me.

>>> This was not intentional. I have to think about this.
>>
>> Er, actually - this works fine. The OperationFile stuff can handle the files
>> we write out for backups... I just tried.

>>> Good call, this needs to be added.
>>
>> Done.

>> The ultimate all-in-one performance toolkit: Intel(R) Parallel Studio XE:
>> Pinpoint memory and threading errors before they happen.
>> Find and fix more than 250 security defects in the development cycle.
>> Locate bottlenecks in serial and parallel code that limit performance.
>> http://p.sf.net/sfu/intel-dev2devfeb

Phil Dibowitz                             p...@ipom.com
Open Source software and tech docs        Insanity Palace of Metallica

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter
 and those who matter don't mind."
 - Dr. Seuss