On 08/10/2011 11:49 AM, Carlos Alberto Balseiro Mayi wrote:
> Finally had problems getting th AVL300, got a Harony 900 that
> supposely freezes after some use. I'm trying to compile the zwave
> branch for trying the 900 but when I try to make libconcord I get:
>
> libconcord.cpp:34:22: fatal error: zzip/lib.h: no such file or dir

OK, the configure script now checks for this.

cvs up
autoreconf --install
./configure

--
Phil Dibowitz                             p...@ipom.com
Open Source software and tech docs        Insanity Palace of Metallica

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter
 and those who matter don't mind."
 - Dr. Seuss