Hi,

I've just tried updating my Harmony 525 remote and get the following error:

Error while erasing flash
     (libconcord function erase_config error 6)

Traceback (most recent call last):
   File "/usr/bin/congruity", line 702, in _WorkerFunction
     self._WorkerFunctionBody()
   File "/usr/bin/congruity", line 838, in _WorkerFunctionBody
     py_object((self._DgUpdate, self.dg_erase))
   File "/usr/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/libconcord.py", line 97, in
__call__
     raise LibConcordException(self.func_name, result)
LibConcordException: libconcord function 'erase_config' failed with
error code 6 ('Error while erasing flash')

I have just upgraded to Ubuntu 11.10. The last time I did an update on
11.04 everything worked fine.

I have libconcord 0.23-1.2 and congruity 15-1 installed.

Thanks

Adrian