Dear Phil,

Where would I get the CVS branch to which you refer?  Please excuse my
stupidity.. lol

Here's the error, I did find it after scrolling UP on VS C++ 6, funny how it
denotes that there is an error on the window *after* the error code, rather
than before.. hence my not noticing it before (as it was counter-intuitive, or
again, maybe I'm just getting dumb these days):

--------------------Configuration: concordance - Win32 Debug--------------------
Linking...
LINK : fatal error LNK1104: cannot open file "./Debug/libconcord.lib"
Error executing link.exe.
concordance.exe - 1 error(s), 0 warning(s)

...my thinking is, for VS C++ 6, we are told to open this file to build the
program: concordance-0.23\win\concordance.dsw

Given the error above, you would think that C++ is trying to locate this:
concordance-0.23\Debug\libconcord.lib

..which does NOT exist.  This link, however, does exist in the file structure:
concordance-0.23\concordance\win\Debug ... but there is NO "libcondord.lib"
file present.

Or am I missing something entirely, like having that libconcord.lib from
another source?  The INSTALL.windows file does say this (but doesn't say where
to put it or what to do with it):

==== NOTES ====
1) If you want to use this version of the library, you'll also need the libusb
development package (http://sourceforge.net/projects/libusb-win32/)

So, what packages do I need to have together, and where, to make Condorance
work, and with a GUI?  This is my first time doing this, so please bear with me
here..

Thanks!