On 03/11/2012 04:15 PM, Adam Williamson wrote:
> Well...everyone still uses PolicyKit, AFAIK, and everyone but Fedora
> still uses ConsoleKit (and we're only dropping it in F17, which isn't
> out yet). But the thing about those options are that they're really
> using *hal*, the CK / PK usage is via hal. Still, Fedora dropped hal I
> think in F16, so that's a pretty recent thing.

OK, Your patch is in CVS both in trunk and in the zwave branch. Sorry for the
delay. Thanks for the work!!

Please feel free to ping me in the future - also, filing a bug will help
prevent it from falling off my radar.

> The GCC 4.7 patch is:
>
> http://pkgs.fedoraproject.org/gitweb/?p=libconcord.git;a=blob;f=libconcord-0.23-gcc47.patch;h=41a58d4f19c2c2612af0a594b2e437380700a166;hb=HEAD
>
> very trivial :)

Please, please file bugs for stuff like this so every downstream doesn't have
to fix these things manually.

I'll try to get a new release out this week to get all these patches out and
the fixed 525 support.

--
Phil Dibowitz                             p...@ipom.com
Open Source software and tech docs        Insanity Palace of Metallica

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter
 and those who matter don't mind."
 - Dr. Seuss