On 04/10/2013 05:26 PM, Scott Talbert wrote:
> On Tue, 9 Apr 2013, Phil Dibowitz wrote:
>
>> * Gave a first pass at a Changelog. It only covers zwave-branch stuff, but I
>> feel like we added support for non-zwave remotes in HEAD... I haven't spent
>> that much time looking through logs yet
>
> The Harmony One support might have gone into HEAD, too, since that was a
> pretty simple patch, but other than that, I can't think of anything.
>
>> Please:
>> * give it a once-over and make sure the merge didn't break anything
>
> I diffed the new HEAD against the last copy of zwave_work_branch that we
> were working with.  Found the following:
> * concordance.c and libconcord.py files have merge conflict markers in
> them.
> * gen_udev_support and Makefile.am have duplicated code for old_udev

All fixed, thanks.

> * Extra Harmony 700 and Harmony 515 entries appear to have been added near
> the end of the ModelList in remote_info.h.

Ugh... this was a bit complicated, because the old code didn't have 515 and a
bunch of stuff had changed. I compared all 3 and I believe it's now correct.

While I was in there I also changed the markers for 10,20,30,etc. to be
consistent and easier to read.

>> * look at the changelog and ensure that I didn't miss any features, credit,
>> got emails right, bla bla bla
>
> Nit: need a colon after my email address.

Done.

> A couple other items that are in this release:
> - Fixed firmware updates for 688.
> - Fixed an issue where concordance reported an error when resetting the
> 785.

Added.

> Question: do you want to add bug numbers into the Changelog for the items
> that we're fixing?  We should be able to close out a crap-ton of
> bugs/feature requests.

Yup, I always go and add those before the release.

--
Phil Dibowitz                             p...@ipom.com
Open Source software and tech docs        Insanity Palace of Metallica

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter
 and those who matter don't mind."
 - Dr. Seuss