On Mon, 6 May 2013, Phil Dibowitz wrote:

>>> Actually I've gone ahead and committed this to our git repo.
>>
>> So git is now official?
>
> I'm gonna say yes. I haven't deleted CVS yet, but will if nothing goes wrong
> in gitland soon.

Sweet.  I think SF will let you just hide the CVS repo without deleting
it - at least I think that's what it let me do with Congruity's SVN.

>> Actually, they should probably work if the Logitech drivers are installed,
>> which should do the same thing as I'm doing with udev and dnsmasq.
>
> Hmmm. Interesting. That's a good start, though people tend to use our software
> because they don't want to install the official bloatware, so depending on
> that software may not be viable long-term.

True.  I guess it probably isn't possible to install *just* the driver
piece and not the rest of the stuff.  But unless there are existing open
source USBNet drivers, it may be a non-trivial effort to create them.