OK, cool.  If it uses a brand new protocol, it would probably be a lot
faster to have physical access to the device, but if it is just another
variant of an existing, it probably won't be too hard to add support.

For starters:

1) When you use it with Windows or Mac OS, do you use
members.harmonyremote.com, or do you use www.myharmony.com (the
Silverlight app)?

2) What does 'lsusb' show for it?

Scott