Unfortunately, there isn't a whole lot of documentation, especially since
all of this is reverse engineered.  A skin ultimately represents an
individual model of remote (e.g., Harmony 650), whereas there may be
multiple remotes that use the same Architecture (Arch).  You can see the
Skins and Arches defined in remote_info.h.

Isn't what a novel idea for a remote?  The Link?