On 03/06/2015 02:31 PM, Scott Talbert wrote:
> Are you ever going to review this?  Going 3+ months between patch reviews
> is unacceptable.

It totally is, my apologies. There was no activity on this for a while, and in
December, January, February I was traveling a lot.

--
Phil Dibowitz                             p...@ipom.com
Open Source software and tech docs        Insanity Palace of Metallica

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter
 and those who matter don't mind."
 - Dr. Seuss