On 04/06/2015 06:39 PM, Scott Talbert wrote:

>>> Looking at the patches that Debian is carrying currently, we probably
>>> should pick these up, too:
>>> https://sources.debian.net/src/concordance/1.1-3/debian/patches/conditionally_run_iptables.patch/
>>> https://sources.debian.net/src/concordance/1.1-3/debian/patches/handle_kfreebsd_hurd.patch/
>>>
>>> There is this one, too, but I don't quite understand why this didn't work
>>> on Debian:
>>> https://sources.debian.net/src/concordance/1.1-3/debian/patches/libzip_configure.patch/
>>
>> I'll write a diff.
>>
>> I hate it when maintainers do this and don't send those patches upstream.
>> Pet.
>> Fucking. Peeve.
>
> If you click on 'download' you can get the actual patch files.

Every piece of documentation I can find for autoconf says the first argument
should be in square brackets. And I remember having problems without it... so
I'm only merging the first two. :/

--
Phil Dibowitz                             p...@ipom.com
Open Source software and tech docs        Insanity Palace of Metallica

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter
 and those who matter don't mind."
 - Dr. Seuss