On 04/13/2015 08:44 PM, Scott Talbert wrote:
> On Tue, 7 Apr 2015, Phil Dibowitz wrote:
>
>>> As always, thanks for the great software!
>>
>> I can't crosscompile libzip because it doesn't like the zlib static library
>> from the DLL download. It compiles file, but the linking step fails:
>>
>> /tmp/buildroot/lib/libzdll.a: error adding symbols: File in wrong format
>>
>> I went back to version 1.2.7 of zlib and that didn't change anything, 'file'
>> reports both as 'current ar archive'. I also, for giggles tried 11.1 of
>> libzip.
>>
>> I give up for the night.
>>
>> Scott if you wanna throw a windows binary my way I'll throw it in SF. If you
>> have ideas on wtf is going on, I'm all ears.
>
> Here's a Windows binary:
> http://www.techie.net/~talbert/concordance-1.2-installer.exe

Uploaded to sourceforge. Sorry for the delay, was out of town.

--
Phil Dibowitz                             p...@ipom.com
Open Source software and tech docs        Insanity Palace of Metallica

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter
 and those who matter don't mind."
 - Dr. Seuss