Hey all, unfortunately I've discovered that after 90 days logitech charges
$10 to tweak your remote settings for you which when combined with the
inability to tweak your remote in their program has brought me to
Concordance as I need to add a delay between sending a power commands to my
projector. If this fails, I'll have to look into buying a more user
customizable remote.

After running the windows install on my windows 8.1 box (with the current
god awful harmony software installed)  I receive the error:  "The program
can't start because libwinpthread-1.dll is missing from your computer. Try
reinstalling the program to fix this problem."

I've reinstalled and uninstalled a couple of times, the message doesn't
change. Is there a reason the windows install doesn't install
libwinpthread-1.dll with the other dlls that it does install? As this is a
needed dll it would make sense to include it with the package for people
that don't have other programs installed that already would have installed
it.

Thanks!
Ben