Anyone else having issues with the website generating config blobs?

I can go through the "Communication test", then when you get to the page where
it's "queueing your request", it stays there for a second and redirects to a
page that says:

```
Unable to display content.

Click Next to continue.
```

And has a "next" button which takes you back to the Home... so I never get a
config blob to pass to congruity/concordance.

What's interesting is that the URL is this:

http://members.harmonyremote.com/EasyZapper/Error.asp?ErrorType=VB%20Error%20%2891%29%28Object%20variable%20or%20With%20block%20variable%20not%20set%29%28PrUpdate%29&ErrorPage=%2FEasyZapper%2FNew%2FMain%2Easp&WarningType=

Not the error there: Object variable or with block variable not set. I wonder
if there's somethign new we need to pass back in the connectivity test
response?

I'm on an 880 in Firefox on Linux. Chrome won't even load the site for me.

Anyone else?

--
Phil Dibowitz                             p...@ipom.com
Open Source software and tech docs        Insanity Palace of Metallica

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter
 and those who matter don't mind."
 - Dr. Seuss