Ah, you're trying to do Pronto HEX codes. Yes, I'll be the first to admit that the Congruity documentation isn't great.

I believe there was a patch for doing Proto HEX codes with Concordance, but it never got merged into the mainline Concordance.

I do believe that Congruity can do them but I've never used that functionality myself. I will try to work on testing Congruity on Windows though and providing better instructions. Give me a few days though.

Scott