Hi,

Kindly count / register me for second one to be held tomorrow ( Thursday 26:
Google Hackaton, focused on desktop ).
I wished to attend today's also but unfortunately missed it for reaching
wrong venue. Sorry about it!

Thanks and Regards,
Prashant

On Fri, Sep 20, 2013 at 2:34 PM, Italo Vignoli <it...@documentfoundation.org