Pete Stephenson wrote:

> Users should download the keylist (which is also signed by my PGP key,
> 0x85EB9F44), compute the SHA256 and RIPEMD160 hashes of the list in
> accordance with the directions, print out the last, and write the
> hashes they computed in pen on the list. These hashes will then be
> compared with the hash computed by me, which I will display at the
> KSP. This way people can be assured that the list they printed out
> matches precisely with the official list and there's been no
> modifications.

This is beyond my technical skills. I have uploaded the key to the
keyserver, using the Terminal, but this has already represented a huge
effort on my side. I do not use the Terminal, as I am a normal user, so
I will be coming to the party but do not expect hashes (maybe ashes...)
from me.

--
Italo Vignoli - italo.vign...@gmail.com
mob IT +39.348.5653829 - mob EU +39.392.7481795