http://us.click.yahoo.com/EA3HyD/3MnJAA/79vVAA/GSaulB/TM

      1. Re: Swearing in other cultures (was Langmaker.com and...)
           From: Sally Caves <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
      2. Re: What to Call Non-Conlangers
           From: Steven Williams <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
      3. Re: What to Call Non-Conlangers
           From: Joe <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
      4. Re: What to Call Non-Conlangers
           From: Muke Tever <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
      5. Re: Swearing in other cultures (was Langmaker.com and...)
           From: caeruleancentaur <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
      6. Re: Swearing in other cultures (was Langmaker.com and...)
           From: Joe <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
      7. Re: What to Call Non-Conlangers
           From: Sally Caves <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
      8. Re: What to Call Non-Conlangers
           From: Patrick Jarrett <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
      9. Re: What to Call Non-Conlangers
           From: "David J. Peterson" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
     10. Re: What to Call Non-Conlangers
           From: Sean <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
     11. Re: What to Call Non-Conlangers
           From: "Mark J. Reed" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
     12. Re: ANNOUNCE: My new conlang S11
           From: "H. S. Teoh" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
     13. Re: What to Call Non-Conlangers
           From: Joe <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
     14. Re: What to Call Non-Conlangers
           From: Christian Thalmann <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
     15. Re: ANNOUNCE: My new conlang S11
           From: "H. S. Teoh" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
     16. Re: some of... vs. some... et al.
           From: Henrik Theiling <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
     17. Re: Moro Cases (was Re: some of... vs. some... et al.)