http://us.click.yahoo.com/EA3HyD/3MnJAA/79vVAA/GSaulB/TM

      1. Re: Using Case to Show Tense
           From: Damian Yerrick <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
      2. Re: Using Case to Show Tense
           From: Edward Miller <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
      3. Re: New language Noygwexaal
           From: Damian Yerrick <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
      4. Re: New language Noygwexaal
           From: # 1 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
      5. very short samples
           From: Jonathan Chang <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
      6. Re: New language Noygwexaal
           From: Geoff Horswood <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
      7. Re: very short samples
           From: Roger Mills <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
      8. Re: very short samples
           From: Sanghyeon Seo <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
      9. Re: New language Noygwexaal
           From: Roger Mills <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
     10. OT: Germanic Food (was: Expressing "that's how")
           From: Steg Belsky <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
     11. Re: very short samples
           From: Steg Belsky <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
     12. Re: New language Noygwexaal
           From: Steg Belsky <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
     13. Re: New language Noygwexaal
           From: Andreas Johansson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
     14. New, yet unnamed experimental script
           From: Carsten Becker <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
     15. C'ali update:  desinences; gender
           From: Thomas Wier <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
     16. Re: New, yet unnamed experimental script
           From: Edward Miller <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
     17. Re: Using Case to Show Tense
           From: Edward Miller <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
     18. Re: very short samples
           From: Henrik Theiling <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
     19. Re: OT: Germanic Food (was: Expressing "that's how")