http://us.click.yahoo.com/TzSHvD/SOnJAA/79vVAA/GSaulB/TM

      1. Natlang: Icelandic or Old Norse?
           From: "Joseph a.k.a Buck" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
      2. Re: OT: The Interpreter
           From: Gregory Gadow <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
      3. Date and time on Cindu
           From: Roger Mills <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
      4. Re: OT: The Interpreter
           From: Damian Yerrick <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
      5. possessor
           From: # 1 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
      6. Re: possessor
           From: JS Bangs <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
      7. number system
           From: # 1 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
      8. Re: possessor
           From: "Joseph a.k.a Buck" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
      9. Re: possessor
           From: Patrick Littell <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
     10. Re: number system
           From: Gregory Gadow <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
     11. Re: Natlang: Icelandic or Old Norse?
           From: Benct Philip Jonsson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
     12. irc://priscilla.ath.cx/conlang?
           From: Carsten Becker <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
     13. Re: irc://priscilla.ath.cx/conlang?
           From: taliesin the storyteller <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Message: 1
   Date: Sat, 23 Apr 2005 10:34:40 -0700
   From: "Joseph a.k.a Buck" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Natlang: Icelandic or Old Norse?

Given
1. ["kE.ti.teU]
and
2. an average native-speaker of Icelandic (or Old Norse if you can imagine)
who's not a linguist:

Would the native-speaker most probably hear the final syllable of this word
[teU] or [ty] or what?

Thanks.

[This message contained attachments]

Message: 2