1.1. Re: Beijing, Zhongguo, etc. (was Re: 'out-' affix in conlangs?)
    From: Mark J. Reed
1.2. Re: Beijing, Zhongguo, etc. (was Re: 'out-' affix in conlangs?)
    From: Mark J. Reed
1.3. Re: Beijing, Zhongguo, etc.
    From: Henrik Theiling
1.4. Re: Beijing, Zhongguo, etc.
    From: Henrik Theiling
1.5. Re: Beijing, Zhongguo, etc.
    From: Mark J. Reed
1.6. Re: Beijing, Zhongguo, etc. (was Re: 'out-' affix in conlangs?)
    From: Ollock Ackeop
1.7. Beijing, Zhongguo, etc. (was Re: 'out-' affix in conlangs?)