1.1. Re: Worldwide conlanger locations map, v2
    From: And Rosta
1.2. Re: Worldwide conlanger locations map, v2
    From: Paul Bennett
1.3. Re: Worldwide conlanger locations map, v2
    From: And Rosta
1.4. Re: Worldwide conlanger locations map, v2
    From: R A Brown

2a. Re: XKCD Lobjan
    From: Daniel Nielsen
2b. Re: XKCD Lobjan
    From: kechpaja
2c. Re: XKCD Lobjan
    From: Roger Mills
2d. Re: XKCD Lobjan
    From: Roger Mills
2e. Re: XKCD Lobjan
    From: Matthew Turnbull
2f. Re: XKCD Lobjan
    From: Daniel Nielsen
2g. Re: XKCD Lobjan
    From: Matthew Boutilier
2h. Re: XKCD Lobjan
    From: Charlie
2i. Re: XKCD Lobjan
    From: Jim Henry

3a. Re: Celticity?
    From: R A Brown

4a. META: Conlang-L FAQ
    From: Alex Fink

5a. Toponymic Etymological Mythopoesis
    From: Peter Bleackley
5b. Re: Toponymic Etymological Mythopoesis