1.1. Re: XSAMPA question
    From: Philip Newton
1.2. Re: XSAMPA question
    From: Philip Newton
1.3. Re: XSAMPA question
    From: Larry Sulky
1.4. Re: XSAMPA question
    From: Douglas Koller

2a. Re: Could you take quick look at this?
    From: David McCann
2b. Re: Could you take quick look at this?
    From: Gary Shannon
2c. Re: Could you take quick look at this?
    From: Shair A

3a. Re: LLL idea
    From: David McCann
3b. Re: LLL idea
    From: Charlie
3c. Re: LLL idea
    From: Alex Fink
3d. Re: LLL idea
    From: And Rosta
3e. Re: LLL idea
    From: Jörg Rhiemeier
3f. Re: LLL idea
    From: Eugene Oh
3g. Re: LLL idea
    From: kechpaja
3h. Re: LLL idea
    From: Lars Finsen

4a. Re: Through the Language Glass - A Conlanger's Review