There is 1 message in this issue.

Topics in this digest:

1. 30-Day conlang: Day Thirteen
    From: Gary Shannon

Message
1. 30-Day conlang: Day Thirteen
    Posted by: "Gary Shannon" fizi...@gmail.com
    Date: Sat Nov 13, 2010 5:00 pm ((PST))

I'm getting to the point where I can read the language fairly well.
Going back to the first few days efforts I was appalled by how awful
those translations were! I couldn't resist the urge to re-translate
the first four day's passages. Tomorrow, in addition to the regular
translation, I'm going to go back and re-translate days five and six,
at least.

On day thirteen I have 1468 words out of 2198, or 67% of the original
text translated. The dictionary now contains 347 conlang words and 816
English words.

--gary