1a. Re: Language that Don't Change
    From: Matthew Turnbull
1b. Re: Language that Don't Change
    From: Nicole Valicia Thompson-Andrews
1c. Re: Language that Don't Change
    From: Patrick Dunn
1d. Re: Language that Don't Change
    From: Nikolay Ivankov

2a. Re: Endangered Languages
    From: MorphemeAddict
2b. Re: Endangered Languages
    From: George Corley
2c. Re: Endangered Languages
    From: Matthew Turnbull

3a. Re: Language Families
    From: Matthew Turnbull
3b. Re: Language Families
    From: Patrick Dunn

4a. Re: No Songs To Sing
    From: Eugene Oh

5. Re: Page makeover, see the before/after
    From: taliesin the storyteller

1a. Re: Language that Don't Change
    Posted by: "Matthew Turnbull" ave....@gmail.com
    Date: Sun Feb 5, 2012 9:11 pm ((PST))

Often it's quoted that the only language that doesn't change is a dead one.
For modern Humans, if people speak a language, it will change. Dead
languages on the other hand, don't change, since they are more like
reconstructions of a particular language from the past at one moment in
time, or a confluence of patterns from a period of that languages history.

    Posted by: "Nicole Valicia Thompson-Andrews" goldyemo...@gmail.com
    Date: Sun Feb 5, 2012 9:56 pm ((PST))

So that could be one of its laws?Sounds cool! What do you mean by an idealic
society?
Nicole Andrews

Pen name Mellissa Green
Budding novelist