1a. Re: Where has Teonaht gone?
    From: Jörg Rhiemeier

2.1. Re: OT: Books for postage and packaging
    From: Padraic Brown

1a. Re: Where has Teonaht gone?
    Posted by: "Jörg Rhiemeier" joerg_rhieme...@web.de
    Date: Thu Mar 15, 2012 8:52 am ((PDT))

Hallo conlangers!

On Wed, 14 Mar 2012 22:47:41 -0400 neo gu wrote:

> Those pages are currently at
>
> http://www.cavedreaming.com/teonaht.html

Thank you!  So it has merely moved to another site and is not lost.

--
... brought to you by the Weeping Elf
"Bêsel asa Êm, a Êm atha cvanthal a cvanth atha Êmel." - SiM 1:1

2.1. Re: OT: Books for postage and packaging
    Posted by: "Padraic Brown" elemti...@yahoo.com
    Date: Thu Mar 15, 2012 3:51 pm ((PDT))

Sorry if this comes through a couple times...

Since Charlie's library clearance was so successful, I'll give it a go as
well. Same deal: you pick the book(s) you like, let me know privately
where I can send them to. All I ask is that you cover postage. I know we
have folks all around the world, and I'm not at all adverse to sending
these anywhere.

I also know that not everyone has a lot of money. If paying for postage
would be a hardship, just let me know. Write me a poem in your conlang
and write in your script, or draw a picture from your world.

And of course, first request gets the book!

The list:

501 French Verbs
501 Spanish Verbs
201 Latin Verbs (I guess the Romans didn't get around to doing much!)
Russian English Translators Dictionary
Complete Russian Course for Scientists
Teach Yourself Welsh
Teach Yourself Maltese
Teach Yourself Romanian (soft cover, newer edition)
Learning Irish
Cambodian System of Writing & Beginning Reader
Abriss der Althochdeutsch Grammatik (bound photocopy)
IE Philology, Historical and Comparative (bound photocopy)
Althochdeutsches Elementarbuch (bound photocopy)
Old Spanish Readings
Grammar of the Gothic Language (bound photocopy)
Sermo Lupi ad Anglos
Relative Frequency of English Spellings
Mittelhochdeutsches Taschen Woerterbuch
Teach Yourself Swahili (nicely leather bound)
Latin Reader (leather, 1800s)
Visual Dictionary (Chinese -- this one's great, if you want to know how to
call all the parts of a car or a faucet or a house)
Journal of the IPA (6vols, 1999-2000ish)
Essentials of Latin Grammar
Useful Household Words (Portuguese)
Vulcan Language Guide
Harpers English Grammar
Alenka (cute Russian children's board book)
Essential Portuguese Grammar
Organic Chemistry German-English Dictionary
Greek
Teach Yourself Sanskrit
Teach Yourself Gaelic
Teach Yourself Romanian (older hardbound edition)
Evnageli de Matteus (Surselvan Romantsch)
Persian (US govt. / Army manual)
Cambodian (US govt. / Army manual)
Basic German Reader
161 Key Swahili Words
Italian Verbs Simplified
Portuguese Verbs Simplified
English-Maori-English Dictionary
Pocket Hawaiian Dictionary
Klingon Dictionary
Language, Introductory Readings
Ladino-English-Ladino Dictionary
Spanglish, Making of a New American Language
Vietnamese-English Dictionary
Sammlung IndoGermanischer Lehrbuecher
Basic Tagalog
Heath's German Dictionary
Dictionary of the Yoruba Language
Japanese at a Glance
Chicano Dictionary
Analytical Hebrew and Chaldee Dictionary
La Terulia (Spanish poetry)
Sentences Children Use
Latin Lexicon
ASL Concise Dictionary
Modern Russian Course
Gotische Grammatik
Bhagavad Gita tio estas Sublima Kanto pri la Senmorteco
Fabulas y Cuentos
Alvar Nunez, Cabeza de Vaca
Los Gitanos
Dialectologia Espanola