1.1. Re: Dscript for conlangers
    From: Charles W Brickner
1.2. Re: Dscript for conlangers
    From: Padraic Brown
1.3. Re: Dscript for conlangers
    From: David Peterson
1.4. Re: Dscript for conlangers
    From: Matthew DeBlock
1.5. In the Land of Invented Languages (was: Dscript for conlangers)
    From: R A Brown

2.1. Re: Speedtalks and briefscripts (was: Hemingway story
    From: Logan Kearsley

3a. Re: 3rd person pronouns
    From: neo gu
3b. Re: 3rd person pronouns
    From: MorphemeAddict
3c. Re: 3rd person pronouns
    From: Basilius

4. Word Creation Links
    From: Nicole Valicia Thompson-Andrews

1.1. Re: Dscript for conlangers
    Posted by: "Charles W Brickner" tepeyach...@embarqmail.com
    Date: Tue Jul 24, 2012 10:22 am ((PDT))

I typed "Livagian writing" and found those hits.   Your sentence simply
said, "...'Livagian writing' doesn't yield any hits..."  No mention of
images of scripts.  Sorry, I misunderstood your statement.   The only reason
I checked was because I find search engines fascinating.
Charlie