Per the IP Clearance form (see the Incubator website) I'm filling out for
processing the Metacarta grant:

Remind active committers that they are responsible for
                  ensuring that a Corporate CLA is recorded if such is
                  required to authorize their contributions under their
                  individual CLA.

Consider yourself reminded!

If you think that might apply to you, check with your corporate attorney.  I'm
not in a position to say whether you need it or not, I'm just here to remind
you that it is your responsibility to make such a determination.  If you have
questions on it, ask on legal-disc...@a.o.

Cheers,
Grant