Hi Karl,

Looks like a great start.  I modified one little part of it (about Postgresql).
 While I share your sentiment about it's quality, we should likely support
other DBs in the long run, too, so I removed the statement so as to encourage
others who like alternatives to feel welcome.

Some questions:

1. On the security model, is there also a late binding option?  In other words,
if I wanted to ask for security tokens at search time, can I?  How would it
perform?

2. Totally unrelated to this document:  Sharepoint 2010?  Is it supported?

Thanks,
Grant