Hi Grant,

I think we need to figure out how we're going to tackle LCF upstream submissions for commons-httpclient and xerces-j. The diffs in question are in trunk/upstream-diffs. In both cases, the changes represent significant feature additions, so there may well be some politics involved in getting them accepted in their current form.

There's also a small matter of formatting, in that any added files may not yet adhere to Apache standards. If that turns out to be the only problem, I'd be more than happy to reform and rediff accordingly.

Any advice as to how best to proceed here?

Thanks,