From: ext Peter Sturge [peter.stu...@googlemail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, April 28, 2010 8:07 PM
To: d...@lucene.apache.org
Cc: connectors-u...@incubator.apache.org; connectors-dev@incubator.apache.org;
lucene-...@apache.org
Subject: Re: FW: Solr and LCF security at query time

Hi Karl,

I wasn't trying to to put pay to your design proposal, really the opposite - to
highlight requirements that have found to be necessary for customers/users, and
to hopefully get the best functionality for the product. If you feel I've put
you out on any of the issues raised, then I apologize for that, it was
certainly not my intention.

Peter