On Tue, 2010-09-28 at 17:58 -0400, Karl Wright wrote:
> Vote +1 if you want to rename Apache Connectors Framework to Connex,
> -1 if you want to keep Connectors Framework as the Apache name.
>
> This voting opportunity will expire at the end of the working day on
> Friday, EDT.

This is good so far, but I'd suggest to slow up. We should now check out
the suitability of the name. My association of the word is a (now
defunct) rail company serving the south of England, so no conflict
there. But, googling for connex software gives me a few options. It is
almost as if there are so many connex this and connex that, that it
doesn't matter if we use it too.

Let's explore whether there are conflicts, and only then, vote on it.

Upayavira (just lurking here in case he can help a bit)