On Mon, Oct 25, 2010 at 2:37 PM, Karl Wright <daddy...@gmail.com> wrote:
> The Manning people suggest putting the ManifoldCF in Action example
> classes in an external repository, such as github or google code.  I
> was thinking that maybe putting them directly into the ManifoldCF svn.
>  The examples are structured to be genuinely useful, and Manning has
> no problem with me attaching the Apache 2.0 license to them.

In the case of lucene, we are actually trying to convert them into the
test system as additional unit tests... yes I'm still actually working
on this (did a few more today).

I think the kind of examples/tests that are in these books have the
promise to be very nice clean simple unit tests that help the project
as well... we even found a bug with one already.